With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., Clear Channel Media + Entertainment has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. Clear Channel Media + Entertainment serves 150 markets through 840 owned radio stations, and the company’s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company’s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones, and used via navigation systems. iHeartRadio, Clear Channel's digital radio platform, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 260 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history.
The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online and mobile services and products, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation. Clear Channel Media + Entertainment is a division of CC Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: CCMO), a leading global media and entertainment company. More information on the company can be found at ClearChannel.com.
Here at Clear Channel Media + Entertainment are some of the top and finest On Air Personalities. Join the ranks of some of the most talented personalities in the entertainment business and do what you love in one of the best media companies in the world.
· Adhere to all guidelines, policies and procedures of the station, Clear Channel Communications, Inc., the FCC and all other federal, state and local laws.
· Adequate preparation for an air shift with use of creativity, imagination and exercise of independent professional judgment in writing, producing, interviewing, taping or broadcasting of on-air material.
· Personality must be upbeat, informative and entertaining and be able to relate to station audience.
· Ensure logged commercials, promotions and any other programming essential to the stations operation are aired.
· Must be current with relevant daily material (Stressing local first and foremost.)
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures regarding indecency and obscenity.
· Search out and share all possible web content with the Program Director and Online Content Coordinator of the given station.
· Participate in required station Programming, Promotions, and Sales staff meetings and events.
· Be on call for possible disasters (hurricanes), breaking news, or acts of nature.
· Be an ambassador for the radio station when out in public.
· Maintain a positive and approachable attitude when around listeners and clients.
· Two years of on-air radio experience required, excellent verbal and communication skills, outstanding ability to relate and communicate with target audience, positive attitude both on and off the air.
· Familiarity with NexGen, Adobe Audition & Pro-Tools is a plus.
· Strong knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
· Applicants must possess a strong work ethic, be well-read, punctual, and be a team player with a cooperative attitude.
· Applicant must be engaging on the air.
· Applicant must provide compelling content on the air.
· Candidate must be available to travel to cover events at all hours of the day and gather tape/solicit interviews/and contribute with online posts from live events.
· Writing skills are key to this position in both on air and web content.
Candidate will be required to:
· Send in all sound required for covering an event.
· Pre-Game Interviews.
· Post game Sound.
· Press Conference sound.
· Post online piece/blog on event recapping the event's happenings/outcome.
· Send breaking news alert e-mail if necessary.