Like pizza? Like not feeling like a whale after eating? TRY THESE!! I made them last night after my ritual #WorkoutWednesday (the one day of the week I refuse to let a pedi or work thing cancel my workout)... Superrrrrrr good.
5 pieces = about 250 calories (LESS than one slice of zaza)
1 tube of polenta (there are different varieties, whatever tickles you)
3 Roma tomatoes, sliced
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Spray saute pan with cooking spray, turn on medium heat
- Cut the polenta into 15 quarter-inch-thick slices.
- Place the polenta in the pan and cook each side until slightly golden brown, about 10 minutes each side.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the polenta on foil on a cookie sheet. Top each piece with a slice of tomato. Sprinkle with cheese and fresh basil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
And then eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat it
Adapted from fitsugar.com